Category: News

Thanks for coming out this weekend. ¬†Feel free to download my “Favorite Moments from Pittsburgh” MP3.
It is clips from all of the 5 shows.  Audio quality will be getting better on future shows; this was the first week.
Also, the pix are a little shaky, but IT”S ALL FREE!!!!
Thanks again for coming
-Greg

Comments

• Terry - February 1, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Thanks Greg! I had a great time, very funny and smart show.

• Blaine - February 1, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Ha ha ha!

I love the fact that you opened with the asshole in the front row!
    That was quality showmanship, right there.

• Tom Greene - February 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM

PHOENIX!!
    Great show Friday Greg. Glad I got to see you while I was there also!

• George Fadale - February 1, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Truly enjoyed the show. Please come back soon.
    Thanks
    George

• Matt - February 2, 2010 at 4:09 AM

We appreciated you coming to Pittsburgh. It's not always as cold and horrible as it was for your visit, but you got an especially authentic dose of the steel city. Thanks for posting these clips from the show! Drunk WV hillbilly losing his wedding ring and you helping him find it definitely the highlight.

• PImp_juice - February 2, 2010 at 5:11 AM

Good shit man.

• MEK - February 2, 2010 at 5:40 AM

Cool, thanks!

• Shawn - February 2, 2010 at 8:11 AM

Great show on Saturday night. I'm just glad things didn't turn violent with the guy with the handlebar mustache. It was touch and go there for a while. Ha!

• Gary - February 2, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Hey Greg. Loved your show in Pgh., especially when you annihilated Phoenix guy!!

Great material! Hope to catch you again sometime.

• Howard the" Jew - February 4, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Greg-
    As I expected, you were a riot! Next time you are in town, shoot me an email. We'll go out for Pad Thai or Hong Kong style noodle soup and discuss your investment portfolio.
    Have one of your JEWS land you an HBO comedy special.
    Say hi to Howard Stern for me.

• Robin "The Best - February 6, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Hi Greg,

When I got my pic taken with you, you told me that I was your best laugher. It was my pleasure to laugh at you…I'd laugh at you anywhere & at anytime…Of course it helped that you were absolutely hysterical!…You provided a true public service by bringing a bit of funny sunshine to gloomy Pittsburgh…..This Saturday we have 21 inches of snow…Now thats nothing to laugh at!

• Adam K - February 6, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Greg- I was sitting in front of the Phoenix guy on Fridays show. Thank you for ripping him a new asshole! That was epic! Keep up the good work.

• chuckfromseattle - February 9, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Get yer arse to Seattle soon!