Greg throws an epic benefit for Haiti, only to get cock blocked by the Chile earthquake.
Greg’s all star lineup: Greg Fitzsimmons, Bill Burr, Wendy Liebman, Nick Swift, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Greg Behrendt, Danielle Stewart, and Laura Kightlinger.

DOWNLOAD HERE

The Lineup

The Lineup

Comments

• j - March 8, 2010 at 1:41 AM

Did he say on the podcast that they almost raised $1000??…… couldn't all of the performers of just sent $100 instead of showing up and everyone would have been better off?

• Kevin V - March 8, 2010 at 3:19 AM

Great podcast, you and Bill Burr shitting on each other was priceless.

• Dave - March 9, 2010 at 2:32 AM

Funny as always. I'm wondering when and where we'll be able to buy the actual show as I don't think it's out yet?

• Amber K - March 10, 2010 at 11:46 AM

When Bill Burr took over the podcast I almost spit coffee out of my nose. Hilarious. You two make some great comedy together. Well done.

• manuelg - March 12, 2010 at 2:16 AM

Hey, let us download the show for cash $$$ for Haiti! Great podcast. I was in tears when Bill Burr took over the podcast to rip Fitz a new one with a bit about Fitz's kid falling out of the bunk bed so his father could record another benefit!

• Nick Smith - March 18, 2010 at 3:55 AM

Hey, that guy NICK SMITH was amazing. But when did he change his name to NICK SWIFT, as credited here?

I think he should stick to SMITH, has an everyman ring to it.

• Nick Smith - March 18, 2010 at 4:06 AM

"j" makes a really good point, above.

And I'll extrapolate it out just one more step by pointing out that if "j" had only sent off a check for $900 to Haiti we all could've stayed home and spared ourselves the trauma and confusion of a live performance.