Category: News, Podcasts

Greg invites Simpson’s Co-Creator Sam Simon and comedian Leslie “Big Les” Jones to the Fitzdog man cave for this weeks intense podcast. The group agrees on intern Brian’s low sexual potential, they chat about last weekend’s Academy Awards, and Leslie searches for a man to tell her to shut up. Greg describes to Leslie what could have been between them if he weren’t married, they take your twitter questions, and Greg aces his sponsor plugs.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Brian Greg and Leslie

Comments

• Saint June - March 10, 2010 at 4:52 AM

hell ya dude

loved the adam fillin podcast

keep it up fiztdog do work

• Gary Lee Grah - March 10, 2010 at 7:35 AM

Great Job on Adams podcast.

• Goodguy - March 11, 2010 at 2:27 AM

No Sam Simon???? Only see big Les…. Might wanna change your description…

• Mark Medlin - March 11, 2010 at 6:19 AM

Very entertaining podcast, Leslie is funny as shit. Check her out on youtube people lets make her a mutha fuckin star so Greg will have to eat her pussy just to get her back on his podcast.

Sam Simon can suck my cock that rich, wieny, boring jew, dogfucker.

• Omar Khadafi - March 12, 2010 at 12:59 PM

I think you confused the Hastings Society with the Razzies.

Because the Razzies doesn't have anything to do with those stuck-up Ivy Harvard douche know-it-alls.

• Mike - March 12, 2010 at 10:21 PM

When is the Tampa date?

• Kelli - March 13, 2010 at 1:57 AM

Greg is so god damn funny. Dude…you can get some of this dark berry anytime :)

• JayCeezy - March 13, 2010 at 2:25 AM

Looking forward to Greg's book. Glad to hear him talking about it, and that it is on the way. Great standup, great writer, a rare combo.

I also liked the Boston U. rant on the stuckup comedy snobs at Harvard. Boston U. has produced Fitzdog, Jeffrey Ross, Howard Stern, Elon Gold, and old school classic Fred Allen. Thanks, BU, for your contribution to angry comedy.

• Dooley - March 13, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Okay. You and Leslie have some unbelievable chemistry. Seriously this episode and your guest spot on ACP were both amazing. Keep it up sir.

• Fred Benson - March 13, 2010 at 3:12 PM

Fitzdog: you're wearing glasses? They look good on you. Can I have an autographed copy of DEAR MRS. FITZSIMMONS? Email me if you have a chance!

• popo - March 17, 2010 at 1:14 AM

whats wrong with the podcast. why cant i just go to the site now , click and listen……….whats up?

• Tjriema - March 19, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Dear Greg, I love your show (I actually never forgot a comment you made like 10 years ago on an MTV show about the types of girls perpetually hanging out at malls), and the talent and very essence that you bring to the table is a beautiful and unique one. You may think that sounds like bullshit, but it's the truth.

Listen, I've heard about you talk about your chronic emotional and physical ailments for a while now, and the connection they have to your own personal history and emotional trauma that you have experienced, especially when you were a young child, is staggering to me.

If you want to get rid of the nerve pain that you feel alone, please check out N.Y.U. back doctor John Sarno's "The Mindbody Prescription." The book COMPLETELY ended 2 years of horrible, chronic pain in my hands that New York's finest doctors were convinced (as was I) were merely the product of typing too much. Had I not stumbled across that book, I'd be using speech-typing programs on the computers, would have probably undergone a surgery or two, and would probably light-years more emotionally blind to who I am and can be, and unhappy as a result.

That was bullshit. The connection between mind and body is deep, complex, powerful, and all-too-ignored in modern Western society. I think the pages of that book will really resonate with you like they did with me, and I tnk you'll find yourself down a path of self-discovery that will unlock your inabilities to sleep, pay attention, or shake your depression as well.

You can check out my website which deals with these things as well if you're curious. http://themindbodyspot.wordpress.com/

I wouldn't share this if I wasn't deeply confident that you could begin to step beyond all these problems and your dependencies on various medications, and find that the emotional wellbeing that they all point to can get dramatically better as well. Your kids, wife, and friends will be incredibly excited about the results, as well. But they will take time. Best of luck, and keep up the great entertainment.

• mark medlin - March 29, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Hey Tjriema, if you have that much to say ….

use your fuckin real name you dum bitch.

You are really annoying as shit.

No one gives a shit about your stupid fuckin dum website bitch.

• Sean - April 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Hey Tjriema, if you have that much to say ….

use your fuckin real name you dum bitch.

You are really annoying as shit.

No one gives a shit about your stupid fuckin dum website bitch.