Category: News

DOWNLOAD HERE

Greg does the podcast in Florida while attempting to both vacation AND write the book he owes his publisher. He brought his family out to his mom’s place, and has plenty to say about the entire ordeal that has become his trip so far, while talking about the enjoying the holiday and his birthday. He takes the time to play one of the trademark FitzDog games, Rank ‘Em, which he plays by himself.

We’ll be back in the studio doing the LIVE show on Stern 101, as the well as the podcast, next week, be sure to tune in!

Pie

Comments

• walter - April 5, 2010 at 9:56 PM

sounds like your mother lives in Hollywood Florida

• Ron Schmidt - April 6, 2010 at 5:47 AM

I love these on the road podcasts. Marc Maron does this too. Just you and me and a guest later. Keep doing this on the road and tease us about the book. Any publish date to talk about?

• Ali - April 6, 2010 at 6:13 PM

I am thinking of today’s podcast some 12 hours after listening to it, and cracking up! Greg is so quick-witted and has a great sense of humor I really relate to. My fave was the “Madoff” comment in the hot tub. I’ve visited my own “snow bird” mother in a condo complex in Florida and have had very similar experiences. Oooo – they LOVE when something goes down!

• Birdsong - April 7, 2010 at 1:06 AM

April 5th. Best day to be born. Glad to know there's a celeb out there that I share a B-day with, that I actually like. Happy Birthday Fitzdog! I hope you enjoyed your visit the the great state that I call home.

• Mark - April 7, 2010 at 8:14 AM

Greg, you might be ashamed of your spouse but if they were a child molester you wouldn't stay with them. You would most likely turn them into the police.

Any priest or parishioner that stays with the church is a fraud and an accessory to child abuse. YOUR MONEY PAYS TO HIDE, PROTECT AND DEFEND CHILD MOLESTERS.

• Kyle - April 7, 2010 at 3:18 PM

I love it. Actually seeing the fork… I get it now. Before I didn't get it, but now I get it. It is weird how technology is advancing. Like we have iPods and Computers yet our forks are becoming weaker. OR is our pie becoming too advanced? Crazy. Thanks for making work go by an hour quicker. I did stand for the first time cause of you. I bombed… Cause of you. Thanks Greg! Keep these podcast coming!

• Karinne - April 8, 2010 at 7:30 AM

Fitzdog…you are the bomb! I totally get "Aunt Delores"! I come from a big ol' Irish family where you just kind of have to ROLL WITH IT! Aunt Delores is my kind of woman! I have made lime cakes like hers! I have an Aunt like her! Come to think of it my Mom sounds a lot like yours. Hey, we could be related!

I also recommend more of the podcasts on the road or not on the road…just the ones where you do your thing for an hour straight! Maybe all the pent up family anxiety brings out the BEST in you! (parked across from your Mom's complex in her car with the A/C on) Cheers!

• Pimp_Juice - April 9, 2010 at 2:14 AM

Good stuff.

• Roger Dman - April 11, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Why shouldn't old guys have young nurses?

You say some stupid shit sometimes!

• B Dilly - April 12, 2010 at 11:08 PM

I gotta say, I live in a Condo in Broward and I agree with everything said here about what's wrong with SFla. I've lived here my whole life and it fucking really sucks now. I'm planning on moving in a couple years. The Jews have become Nazis in SFL. They regulate everything with their fucking condo board and stuff. They all watch you like gestapo and they'll fine you and have you thrown out if you break their made-up rules. Plus you have to pay them $300 a month to rape you.

• Susan In L.A. - April 13, 2010 at 1:48 AM

Loved this podcast! Alone in a car really works for you, Greg, and the contented ending was sweet (I'm not worried it'll become a habit) . BTW, a few years back my assistant gave me a 12 month subscription to Audible.com, and the first book I got was Atlas Shrugged. Fifty-six hours of audio for just one book credit !

• mark medlin - April 15, 2010 at 1:05 PM

This shows your real talent Mr. Greg. Who else could make this entertaining. I like this better than having a marginal guest.

I only use the word marginal because you like to use it alot and it bothers me alittle so fuck me.

Buzz Aldren was on Howard today i wonder if Joe Rogan thinks he is just lying about being on the moon. I like Joe but I think sometimes he is just a fuckin moron.

• Jimmy Pardo - April 15, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Joe is a moron because he is skeptical of the concepts that are shoved down our throats. Is that what you are implying?

• Martin - April 24, 2010 at 6:30 AM

• Adam - April 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM

• Steven - April 24, 2010 at 4:54 PM

• ecypher - April 26, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Greg – Everyone breaks those lucite "old lady" forks and spoons. You don't know your own power.

I think that if you learn how to calm down and pace a little bit better, your shows will be off the hook amazing. Anyone who can be compelling from an air-conditioned rental car is on the right track. You just get all "pit-bull" on your guests, and because you're confined to an hour, and don't have the production staff to prepare in quite the same way as you would like to, it comes out in your interview style.

That said – the fact that you can turn that into a very listenable Sirius show, and then the follow-up podcast is brilliant. Keep up the incredible work. I'll be buying your book on its release.