Category: News
Greg has the infamous Andy Dick, who’s been in the news lately for a few incidents, do the podcast from his home!
Greg and Andy note very early that they have to dance around some of the news surrounding Andy’s pending litigation, so they jump right into masturbation talk. Is Greg too harsh? Marc Maron might be upset with Greg, and Andy asked him before they started recording to be cool, but Greg says it’s just him worrying about things being exciting enough. They go through the steps Andy took to get back in the news recently, take your Twitter questions, explain why and HOW Andy Dick lives in a SHED next to a house he paid for, and cap it off with some glory hole talk.
Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy.

Comments

• JayCeezy - April 20, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Yeesh. I couldn't hang with "Pearl" last week, I gave up when Fitzdog tried to make a joke but confused Slayer with "Flair".

This one is rough, too. Is talking with Andy Dick about self-love techniques compelling? Sadly, no. What does Andy Dick have to say that we need to hear? He fell off the wagon? Weird sex stories? Weird living situation? Embarrassing social situation? Ugh.

Well, I'll give it another shot next week. Fitzdog is funny, and I am still looking forward to his book.

• pimp_juice - April 20, 2010 at 2:13 AM

Good Stuff man keep em commin

• Andrew - April 20, 2010 at 3:35 AM

Hey Greg,

You are doing an amazing job. Your pod cast has quickly become my most look forward to of the week. A couple of suggestions:

#1 I know you are busy but do you think you could do a longer format interview with certain guest? Tom Arnold, Andy Dick, Sarah Silverman are a few that come to mind. I know you can't do that with all guess but maybe the ones you have great chemistry with.

#2 I agree that the "Things over heard" is a very interesting game. I was thinking what if you dedicated more of show to that or maybe had some sort of a special where you recap the best of all of the things over heard from previous shows.

Keep up the great work

• ackerman - April 20, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Absolute genius. Gunt. Dina Cancer. Missed you the last couple weeks Greg, keep up the great work…

Also, the #1 reason I listen is to hear you break balls. Maron needs to stop being a whiny pussy.

And chickens have what is called a "cloaca." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloaca.

• MrRedDevil - April 20, 2010 at 7:59 AM

Fitz,

You da man. Keep it up homey.

Thug Life.

• Cosmo - April 20, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Wonderful stuff from Fitz & the Dick!

• wisey - April 20, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Really great show yesterday!! You and Andy are damn funny combo. Some of the best stuff Ive heard in awhile- More please!

• Rocko - April 21, 2010 at 1:58 AM

Could you post a lower resolution, more blurry picture? Man…

• Coral - April 21, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Just listened to the podcast and I don't know if you can pass any information on to Andy but the Marque de Sade is the person how inspired the word "sadism" which I guess is close to sodomy so he was close. :)

• Coral - April 21, 2010 at 1:45 PM

*who not how. sorry lol

• SamEyeAm - April 21, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Dammit Greg. I've been looking forward to this and I can't download it on iTunes. Slap Cioffi in the back of the head and get this fixed!!!

• admin - April 21, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Hey SamEyeAm … try unsubscribing and then resubscribing in iTunes, that should fix any issues you're having (or download directly from the site, link is always at the top of the post).

We recently switched CDNs used to host the audio files, and I put some code in the RSS feed to re-point subscribers to the new RSS feed location, but there's cases where it doesn't work too.

That should solve your problem, let us know if you're having any other issues.

-Cioffi

• doggy2row - April 22, 2010 at 2:50 AM

Greg, Just heard the Dick Podcast. Great job. many uncomfortable moments. Want to clarify my tweet for you. The husband and wife arrived at the airport with their 2 kids. They were not talking yet, but you can see the seething anger in the wifes face as she stomped through the feeder line (all men who have dated have seen that psycho look). When they get to the spot in line where it is not empty feeder she puts down the luggage and unloads on him about him and one of the kids making them late to the airport and now they were going to miss the flight. That is when he says "Maybe it's delayed" and she fires back with the "What are you a magician" comment. The great thing about it to me was how it made no sense at all but she said it with incredible anger. I can only guess she meant to say psychic? This quote is part of the family dialogue now under all tense circumstances.

• SamEyeAm - April 22, 2010 at 3:43 AM

Hey thanks, it worked!

I don't care what Greg says about you, Cioffi, you're alright.

• Amy - April 22, 2010 at 3:14 PM

• SamEyeAm - April 23, 2010 at 3:30 AM

Hey doggy, that tweet had me busting up! In fact, this latest incarnation of "Overheard" is side-splitting. I didn't really care for it before, mainly because it took a while for the guest to come up with one. I don't know if you had been reading tweets in your Howard Stern show because I don't get Sirius, but PUH-LEASE, keep 'em on the podcast too!

As for the show, well Andy and Tom Arnold are always gold, just like when Greg is on Adam Carolla's podcast.

BTW, I'm glad you stopped using the segment theme music. Totally unecessary.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

• Gary B - April 23, 2010 at 4:40 AM

I love me some FitzDog. Thanks for the podcast and keep the good stuff rollin'

• Wojciehowicz - April 23, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Love me some Fitzdog. You have found your voice, man. Talking with guests or even just your own ramblings are amazing. So rarely these days that laughs sneak up on me. Fuck, almost did some spit-takes at times. I found out about you from your spots with Adam Carolla and have to say I'm more of a Fitzdog fan now. Sorry Ace-man (Wait, Ace doesn't read blogs and such. Donny, don't tell Ace I wrote this!)

• Brad - April 24, 2010 at 3:40 PM

BTW, I'm glad you stopped using the segment theme music. Totally unecessary.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

• Dave - April 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM

BTW, I'm glad you stopped using the segment theme music. Totally unecessary.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

• Alan - April 25, 2010 at 3:07 AM

BTW, I'm glad you stopped using the segment theme music. Totally unecessary.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

• nnJim - April 25, 2010 at 6:42 AM

Andy's Trailer pic? Anywhere? Am I missing it? ty

• Matt - April 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM

I love me some FitzDog. Thanks for the podcast and keep the good stuff rollin'

• Ian - April 25, 2010 at 10:17 PM

• Ken - May 5, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Great Show !Keep it up

• GabrielR - September 11, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Download link is to the old server. The actual download link is here:

Yes, I went waaay to far figuring that out. But it's all so I can listen to the old pod casts, so time well spend.