DOWNLOAD HERE

Greg welcomes east coast comedian Bill Burr to the podcast. Cioffi derails the podcast at the top with a question about Bill’s podcast, but Greg and Bill power forward. Greg and Bill study overweight intern Brian’s boyish skin, Greg defines what it truly means to be an a**hole, Bill learns he is an a**hole under Greg’s definition, but clears up the fact that he isn’t actually angry, he just sounds angry. They discuss the flood of lucrative development deals for comedians in the early 90’s that they both missed out on, the fundamentals of telling a good racist joke. They take a moment to discuss silly comedy club. Finally Greg plays the fan favorite Overheard.

Comments

• matt - June 7, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Fitz, would you listen to the guy from Inglorious Basterds reading "Mein Kampf" if it were on audible.com?

• Aesa - June 8, 2010 at 4:27 AM

big fan of both you guys

good podcast funny topics

keep it going fellas

also a big supporter of the whole ace carolla network so hope to see ya there

PEACE!

• max - June 8, 2010 at 6:23 AM

Where's the episode with Dane Cook you've been promising? You're fucking liar, which makes me really hot.

• Philip Larson - June 8, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Love the show Greg, big fan of audible.com, I've subscribed to them only because I know it helps you, carolla, and maron out. My 3 favorite things to listen to and help save my sanity. I'm going to check out bill's podcast now. Thanks for all the great work. By the way you should set a date in Tulsa sometime. I know a lot of people here would love to see you live.

• Susie - June 9, 2010 at 3:53 AM

Bill Burr is a dick. I turned it off after about 6 minutes. Which is extemely rare for one of your podcasts Greg. Please dont have him back on.

• nathan - June 9, 2010 at 4:33 AM

"Racism is right. You guys just aren't getting it."

Hilarious. Thanks for the shows.

• Scott - June 9, 2010 at 5:24 AM

Greg and Bill have great podcasts…

AND they are my pick for HALF A MAN.

• Dan - June 9, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Haven't you noticed? You and Bill Burr? Half-a-man?

Although, bear with me, you (Greg) are a man-and-a-half. Which should, mathematically. add up to you and BB being two men.

On paper.

• Cosmo - June 9, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Bill Burr is one of my absolute favorites. Great get, Greg! ~ And a great conversation, too!