FITZDOG RADIO – Greg talks to legendary comic George Wallace from the comfort of a lavish Las Vegas hotel room. They talk about George coming from a marketing background, how George came up in the comedy world, and cursing.

They talk more about the comedy world, different comedy themed nights, how cursing works in comedy, and racial slanders.

The perks of living the Las Vegas include the finest free meals, and the beauty of enjoying the life it can bring. The Las Vegas heat, and perpetuating the black stereotype. George counters with the fact that George just didn’t remember the interview.

Greg gets to the hard questions about George’s career, he had such a strong, amazing start, Greg is amazed that George Wallace didn’t have a huge TV career or movie career, but George sets the record straight. He likes being a comic and writing jokes.

They talk about city planning in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and why New York City is the best city in terms of how it’s laid out.

They wrap up the podcast with chat about how George’s comedy has actually killed people.

GF & G Wallace

Greg Fitzsimmons and George Wallace in a Las Vegas Suite

Click HERE for a direct download link OR subscribe on iTunes and get the podcast automatically downloaded every time Greg releases a new episode

Comments

• nater - June 16, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Yo Fitz, loved hearing you with Adam, and your summer show, just yourself was absolutely hillarious. However, Limbaugh has been free of oxycotin for over three years now, and is 6foot and about 200 lbs. Hardly fat or on drugs. Cant you find anything else to laugh at with him? He's an easy target bro, try being clever.

• DonkeyHotey - June 17, 2010 at 6:39 AM

Your best show ever. I walk in the mountains listening on my iPod. I was laughing out loud all scaring the magpies and the marmots.

George Wallace… Killer!

Makes me want to go to Las Vegas.

Thanks

• captain ham - June 17, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Adam Carolla and now George wallace. Two of my favorite comedians. I think I’m going to subscribe to our podcast now.

• JRitch - June 17, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Not true. Rush Limbaugh fat/drug jokes will always be funny, especially ones that mention how he was a failed Top 40 DJ. Let’s just face it, Rush Limbaugh + oxycotin = comedy gold!

• captain ham - June 17, 2010 at 11:19 AM

of course i meant “YOUR podcast”–sorry.

• pylex - June 17, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Greg,

I am a big fan of both, you and Adam Carolla. But by FAR you are the better interviewer. Loved this George Wallace podcast.

I was out in Vegas the week before last and saw the billboards advertising George Wallace at the Flamingo. This podcast made me want to go back and check it out.

Thanks for all your hard work.

• pylex - June 17, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Oh, and by the way…I think you are funnier too.

• Andy King - June 18, 2010 at 2:21 PM

On Social Security.

Bush wanted 3% of the social security being taken out of your check being invested into 1 or 37 different investments of your choice ranging from no risk to very risky into an account IN YOUR NAME!!!!. The other 97% was still going to continue to be misused by the government. WHAT PART OF YOU GET TO KEEP SOME OF YOUR MONEY DO YOU NOT GET!! INSTEAD OF THEM WASTING IT IT STAYS IN YOUR POCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh BTW, citizens over 55 were not included in the plan.

PEOPLE! RIGHT NOW YOUR S.S. DOLLARS ARE TAKEN OUT OF YOUR CHECK AND PAID OUT TO RECIPIENTS. CLINTON AND GORE IN THE 90′S CHANGED IT SO ITS STOPPED BEING SAVED FOR YOU AND WAS PUT INTO THE GENERAL FUND UNDER THE IDEA THAT THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY BETTER THAN YOU DO. GREG! PLEASE FIND OUT ABOUT TOPICS BEFORE YOU SPEAK. I KNOW YOU HAVE TO TOW THE LA/HOLLYWOOD LINE IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO WORK ! SAD

• Pimp_Juice - June 19, 2010 at 9:09 AM

This one was GREAT

• Scott - June 20, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Hey everyone! Did you hear the news?

Apparently Rush Limbaugh is not a bloated, coddled cunt-of-a-man. No, he’s a GREAT GUY after all. Whew, what a relief.

Not only that, I have found out that privatization isn’t a bullshit scheme to separate us from what’s left of our Treasury. There is absolutely no cronyism or corruption involved at all. And if you lose a portion of your retirement in the stock market, you aren’t a good enough Christian.

I am glad I don’t live in Hollywood. Where I live, a man can still say, “GIT ER DUN” with a real sense of pride.

• Errol - June 21, 2010 at 3:06 AM

The Fitzdog is awesome! I love Adam C. but Greg has the best podcast.

By the way, Limbaugh will always be a fat, bloated, drug abuser and George Bush Jr. will always be known as the WORST President the United States has ever had.

• Andy King - June 22, 2010 at 7:01 AM

“Not only that, I have found out that privatization isn’t a bullshit scheme to separate us from what’s left of our Treasury”

Scott

That is the thing, There is no money left in the treasury!!