Category: News, Podcasts

Andy and Chelsea

Andy Dick brings in his smoking hot 20-year-old girlfriend whom he claims to have sex with nine times a day (in the shed behind the house he bought for his ex-wife). Greg talks to Chelsea about how she met Andy, how they make love and why she is attracted to an older man. Greg is liberal with cutting people’s mics off in this podcast, which helps keep things in as much order as can be had with Andy Dick around.

LISTEN HERE – Click HERE to download the podcast directly, or do yourself one better and CLICK HERE to subscribe to Fitzdog Radio on iTunes

Comments

• Ian - October 6, 2010 at 11:25 PM

Look at that smirk on Andy's face, that devil.

• MEK - October 7, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Greg thanks a million for posting a podcast today. You saved me from listening to the shitty guest hosts on Adam Carolla's show.

• Mip - October 7, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Andy seemed more obnoxious than I remember being in previous interviews. Definitely off the wagon again.

• odie - October 7, 2010 at 2:29 AM

Funny podcast but this was kinda sad too listen to. Andy was doing well there for a bit but he's a total mess again.

• Mike S. - October 7, 2010 at 2:56 AM

Greg, awesome guests. Thank you!

• vile - October 7, 2010 at 3:28 AM

The more she told Greg about their relationship, the more fucked up the relationship seemed

• Trippinlil - October 7, 2010 at 4:03 AM

Some please call Dr. Drew. Andy is totally screwed up (again).

• heartache - October 7, 2010 at 4:50 AM

that was painful. entertaining as always to listen to Greg, but hearing Andy was tough.

• Lloyd - October 7, 2010 at 6:16 AM

Very funny, but also sad as Andy sounds off the wagon again. Dr. Drew get on the speed dial! I don't want to lose another funny genius this year.

• Todd - October 7, 2010 at 6:50 AM

Remember when Schimmel screwed his daughter's best friend? A lot of similarities here Andy. Sign a prenup!

• Sammi - October 7, 2010 at 6:50 AM

imagine what other crazy hoes he culd be dating, shes like the jacki o of andy's possible mates.

• Tom F. - October 7, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Compelling. This made me very sad, somehow, feeling bad for all parties. But I'm not sorry I heard it, another great and entertaining Fitzdog podcast.

Bill Burr's new DVD "Let It Go" is out, hope he will do the podcast soon. Like him better with Fitz, than on his own show.

• Brett - October 7, 2010 at 8:24 AM

I've heard many an interview with Andy Dick and I do find what I heard disturbing – he does sound like he's off the wagon – definitly need to send out the Bat Sign for Dr. Drew. His chaotic life I fear will be the cause of his untimely end – which would be sad.

• Brett - October 7, 2010 at 8:59 AM

OK this was about as creepy of a podcast from Greg as I've heard – it felt like a Howard Stern type of episode.

• aw - October 7, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Ugh. Wish I had just listened to the Natalie Maines podcast again. That was just sad.

• Scott - October 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM

As a man who just recently reached the age where there is NO chance of fucking a 20-year-old EVER AGAIN (unless I steal her from an asylum), I'm very happy for Andy Dick.

very happy

• Dustin - October 7, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Jesus Christ, why is everyone shitting on Andy Dick? Greg, that was some of the funniest shit I've heard for awhile today. Chelsea cracked me up — is she an actor posing as his girlfriend? she's really, really cute — and Gibbons gets punchline of the day for his tag to your question of why she's not dating someone more age-appropriate than him. "How about just 'appropriate'?" retorts Gibbons. AUGH! I'm laughing out loud right now.

As usual, keep up the great work. This was a good one today. And in appreciation for your show, I'll be pre-ordering your book soon.

Dustin — from Canada

• Comment guy! - October 7, 2010 at 10:50 PM

It looks like the word "FAG" is behind her and Andy.

• T-rav - October 8, 2010 at 2:25 AM

Glad to hear that the old dick is back. I give the man 4 months.

• Brian H. - October 8, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Where the hell are the 1/2 a mans that I gave??? They were great. Also there was a 1/2 a woman and I haven't heard them yet???
    The shows are getting better and better. Keep up the great work and keep that Gibbons guy around as he is funny as hell !!!!!!!!!

• Alex Taylor0622 - October 9, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Andy Dick is fucking hilarious, end of story.

• Angie - October 11, 2010 at 8:40 AM

Please let Andy Dick read the "Overheards" every podcast. And the website looks GREAT!! Keep it up.

• Azzkickur - October 11, 2010 at 10:10 AM

It's sad to see and hear him so wasted. Why is this guy around while Greg Giraldo is gone. Doesn't make sense.

• Danny297 - October 12, 2010 at 4:32 AM

I guess that people who are indifferent to Andy Dick find this episode funny, but to people that care about him and like him sober this episode is sad.

• Ben - October 12, 2010 at 2:04 AM

haha the funny thing is. I know that girl, actually i just talked to her yesterday.

• Brad Cleaver - October 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM

I have to say, I enjoyed this episode of FitzDog radio as much as the previous one with Natalie and Zack. How awesome is Andy's 20 year old GF!

• Curtcottan - October 13, 2010 at 2:22 AM

WOW Im jealous of andy dick, never thought that would happen

• Rocko1986 - October 16, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Chelsea if your out there and want to leave andy IM FIRST IN LINE

• Jasonxx10x - October 30, 2010 at 6:31 AM

i saw her before. i think he said it was his personal assistant. i think thats her.

• Anonymous - May 7, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I met this girl a couple of months ago in WeHo. She is not an actress but so fucking funny I knew to find her here because I saw her with Andy & was suprised to hear the podcast bc when i met them he was complaining that she would not have sex w him and then she told him that she was saving herself for pee wee. Her giggle really really drdrove me wild. I wish I would have asked for her last name. Anyone know where I can find Chelsea????

• chelsea wullwebeer - January 24, 2012 at 11:57 PM

i kniow her i telling wjole world hahahahahahahaha