Greg talks with Dana Gould about the delicate balance of comments on Twitter, the legend that is Bill Murray and their celebrity neighbors. Then they talk about Greg’s pilot, chocolate cocks and gluten-free communion wafers. And what show would be complete without some classic Overheards and a new Talk Your Way Out of It!

Get the app!! — Click HERE to get the TOTALLY FREE Fitzdog App for your mobile device

Listen now — Click HERE for a direct link to the mp3, or do yourself a favor and click HERE to subscribe to the podcast for free on iTunes

Comments

• Matt - July 13, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Finally!! Thought you quit on us! Great show

• Julia - July 14, 2011 at 6:57 AM

I had to turn off this podcast at work. I was laughing so hard at the gluten-free wafer bits that I was crying at my desk. Stomach hurts.

• other Greg - July 17, 2011 at 12:02 PM

Yup. The gluten free bit was super stuff. Born in the moment. Great vibe between Greg and Dana. I was on a ladder painting a wall and I doubled over laughing, hit my head and got paint in my hair. Now THAT’S comedy.

Plus, I’ve been wanting to say this for a while: I hope Audible knows what fantastic representative they have in Greg and this show. How many ads are an anticipated part of the show they’re in? I look forward to the recommendations Greg and his guests make. Partly as possibilities for my own queue, and partly just to know what other people are into. Hope they pay well.

Thanks again for the laughs.

• Robert Hoppe - July 18, 2011 at 9:03 PM

The Auto Glutenschmart improv was unbeleiveably funny . I laughed loud enough on the 30 in Milwaukee that the fat fuck in the middle section gave a concerned wheez.*overheard*
    Thank you for the podcast Greg as it is Mana from Catholic Heaven. Please, please do another podcast with Big Lez, that shit was hilarious when you subbed for Adam Carolla. It is the one podcast I listen to on repeat.

• DonkeyHotey - July 20, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Thanks for another great show.

I was driving on the freeway listening to this episode with Dana Gould. At certain points I was laughing so hard other drivers were giving me the stink eye.

• fromtherubble - July 21, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Greg and Dana should do a TV show together. There’s no way it COULDN’T be funny.

They play off each other perfectly.